- Business development
- Project management
- Reservoir engineering
- Pore space acquisition
- Subsurface management
Rapid, global-scale, sustainable emissions reduction
Incentives and expectations for decarbonization take many forms: societal aspirations, investor ambitions, national and foreign government aims and consumer expectations, among others.
- The United States has targeted a 50-52% emissions reduction below 2005 levels by 2030
- The European Union aims to cut carbon emissions by 55% by 2030 compared to 1990 levels
Most sites currently have emissions reduction potential, and projects take several years to develop, permit and operationalize. Fortunately, legislative incentives currently make many of these projects profitable to pursue. As the clock ticks closer to 2030, every industry will need emissions reduction strategies and long-term clean energy solutions. Cozairo’s solution is at the forefront.
Carbon sequestration & blue fuel switching
Cozairo’s sustainable carbon sequestration solution is time proven and accessible to our partners at many sites globally.
- Readily available to reduce corporate carbon footprint at scale and satisfy carbon emission targets
- Customized onsite carbon capture and sequestration (CCS) and low-carbon fuel-switching solutions
- Suite of end-to-end engineering, geologic and project management capabilities
- Additional revenue stream potential from tax credits, carbon offsets and regional incentives
- Long-term partnership in achieving CO2 reduction goals via operating and /or equity position in deployed CCS facilities
- Secure competitive external funding to project finance opportunities
In addition to CCS, Cozairo offers blue fuel switching options to our partners. On/near-site sequestration enables process emissions reductions via accessible blue fuel-switching where energy or heat sources are required. In many sites, on/near-site production or procurement of blue fuels enables emissions reduction to augment or substitute process source emissions capture.